Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Monday, February 21, 2005

What's the use

I don't see why I haven't been telling people the identity of the person close to me that tried to kill themself. I guess I was embarrassed. Ashamed. I talked about it with my dad and he says I shouldn't be ashamed. So, even though people I know read this, I am going to tell you about the person close to me that tried to kill themself by swallowing a bottle of pills.

It was my brother.

My brother doesn't have that many good friends. People always call him a druggie and when he had a girlfriend, people would always tell him he treated her like crap and stuff like that. My brother broke up with his girlfriend because her friends kept telling her what an awful guy my brother is, and he's not. My brother still has feelings for her, but she no longer has any for him. She's stringing him along though. One day, she called him and told him she wanted nothing to do with him anymore. Then, about a day later, she called my mom and was saying how worried she was about Michael. My brother told her he was going to kill himself and a little part of me blames her. She strung him along and made the pain of a break-up, twenty times worse. After she told him that she basically wanted nothing to do with him, he cried. I have never seen my brother cry.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home