Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

I find that...

I find that I break down more easily. I started to cry in second hour. Mr. Delmore, my health teacher, volunteered our class to listen to this suicide prevention thing and I lost it. They named all these signs and characteristics which all fit my brother and they played that country music video "How do you get the Lonely?". I managed to stay pretty collected through it, but as soon as almost everyone left, I broke down. I went to my counselors and stayed there all of third. I'm now going to be part of this "group".

Group is this...well, group of teens that talk to each other about difficult things they are going through. Real problems though, not things like "my boyfriend broke up with me because I'm too fat" kind of crap. I'm gonna try it and see how it works out. They meet every Thursday for six weeks. I know one of the other six people in it. I hope it doesn't suck.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home