Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Monday, March 28, 2005

It's been awhile...

Yesterday, Easter, I had to work. It sucked. I got off early and came home only to find that my family wasn't here. Their cell phones were off so I anticipated I'd be spending Easter alone. Low and behold, they rented a hotel room at the Hilton and we were spending our Easter there. As soon as I got there I noticed their fitness room and had my dad drive me home so I could get my workout clothes. The treadmill was weird and wouldn't turn on so I rode the stationary bike for 40 minutes. I only burned 244 calories, but it was better than nothing. I decided to "cheat" seeing as it was Easter, but today I am back on my diet. I tried some "How many calories must you burn a day to reach your ideal weight in an ideal time" and I need to burn like 4000 calories a day. lol. Right....

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home