Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Thursday, April 28, 2005

what a tangled web we weave

Everyone listening...reading closely? This is going to be a confusing post. First, I must make up names for all those involved.

Closest thing I have to a best friend will be called: Mandy
Second smartest kid in this story, and nosy person, will be called: Bill
Smart person, who I trust, will be called: Tristan
The accused, or something like that, will be called: Rob
Coolest person, this is me, will be called: Sara

(This is a true story, some of the names have been changed to protect the unprotected)

Sara and Mandy went to eat. Sara mentioned this friend of hers would be calling at 10:30, a male friend. Mandy wanted to know who. Sara didn't trust Mandy. Sara had trusted Tristan with it because she had kept Tristan's secrets. Mandy and Bill talk and try to figure it out. They guess Rob, while Sara is not there. They decide. No one can be convinced otherwise. The end.

I am stressing right now. I hate it when people talk about me. Mostly when it is false truths. Which the entire thing is. I must go eat.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home