Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

CAMPERS!

We've had people camping out for Star Wars since Monday. They are so cool. I spent like all of Monday, when I was at work, talking to them, and I went and just talked to them and hung out with them for an hour today. They are the coolest people in the world.

Star Wars comes out tomorrow! I am so excited. Fairy and I are going to go together when we both have a day off. We have to pay though, which sucks. Oh well. I can't wait.

Went home sick. Slept for about five hours. Went to Monster-in-law, which was really funny. Saw it with Big Willy, Fairy, Donna, and Big Willy's roommate. I'm going to miss Big Willy. Fairy says he told her he's going to miss me and her the most. When he comes back in December he said he's going to take me flying. Who knows if it'll happen, but it's cool to think it will.

I'll write more when I have a chance. It may be a week because Star Wars is going to drain me.

1 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home