Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Saturday, May 21, 2005

shocking.

i was electrocuted at work. one of the cashiers who didn't realize this light i was working on cleaning was connected to the light for this one room, flipped on the switch. i got this weird surge through my body, i dropped the light (it was connected to the wall, hard to explain, but whatever), and started tearing up. i got down from the counter i was on and i couldn't stop shaking. i'm still shaking. earlier when i was cleaning up there, we were joking about how funny the report would be, if i was injured, because 16-year-olds can't stand on counters and clean electrical things. it's the law. my luck. so i'm white, and pale, and shaking, and scared to talk (don't know why, i just didn't talk), have really red cheeks, and tears streaming down my face, and people i know get out of there movie. i wanted to keep working, but fairy made me go sit in the box office. luckily i don't think the people i know saw me. it was shocking.

1 thoughts:

  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger Rick said…

    thats a little scary sara. you could sue.... hmmmm.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home