Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Bad to the bone.

One of my friends does everything that is illegal (smoking, drinking, drugs) and all this other stupid stuff and it's starting to rub off on me just like she said it would. Her, me, and this other girl we work with all have fake IDs (I got mine the other day) and have plans to go to Crookston to get our tongues pierced.

It all started when I casually mentioned that I've always wanted my eyebrow, nose, or especially my tongue, pierced. The next thing I know, she's handing me a fake ID and tells me that the two of us and this other girl (who's 19) are going to be going to Crookston in the next two weeks to get our tongues and whatever else we want, pierced.

I know that'll I'll most likely end up chickening out or just not going. But at one point, I was going along with it and pumped. The old me never would've done that. I don't plan on doing any of the other stuff that she does though. Nothing can wear me down when it comes to things like those.

More later.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home