Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Friday, June 03, 2005

exhausted.

i am seriously thinking i need to check into a hospital for exhaustion. i just got home from work and look at the time of the post! i did all my duties, i was a doorman today so i had to change posters and the big letters at the top of the theater, the duties of the cashier because i was feeling generous (this include the little letters at the top of the box office), and I helped the vendors clean. richard bought us pizza and he finally realized i'm a vegetarian so he got me cheese.

at work i was in a really bad mood. i just felt out of it. i was helping the two vendors clean because i didn't have anything else to do, and one of the vendors decided to leave and talk to fairy in the box office. i wanted to scream. chris told me my face was red and i looked pissed off. i didn't say anything.

dustin comes in to help me with the big letters because i've never done it before. so we're standing outside and he starts talking about not being laid in three months, how hot he thinks he is, and how i look fat. i just agree with him. he finally looks to me irritated and says "you're not supposed to agree that you're fat, you're supposed to cry". i laughed. this cheered me up a bit.

school tomorrow. summer school. i have been late the past two days. i'm going to grab coffee before class tomorrow. i need sleep. ha.

nite. more tomorrow.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home