Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Saturday, June 04, 2005

forgot...so yeah.

the first place i ever put in an application for, was the local library. obviously, i didn't get it. my mom's teaching aid works there part-time and one of the people asked her if she knew anyone who wanted a job there and would be a good worker, and she gave them my number! i hope they call me! i wouldn't quit the theater, but i'd cut down on hours.

i got my paycheck today. marcus was all proud and bragging about his 307 and i'm just like, that's nice, i got almost forty more than that. i had over-time. i knew i worked a lot. only four people excluding the manager and assistant manager had over-time. i...ugh, nvm.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home