Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

just got home...

had a midnight showing of batman. only like 80 people came.

i worked on the schedule for the venders for next week for over an hour! then richard looks at it and starts telling me everything that's wrong with it.

i'm sort of stressed. the lower part of my back hurts when i lean forward or straight extend to touch my toes. it sucks.

i need money because look fest is this weekend! i am so excited. it takes place in virgina, mn and my family and i go every year. it's this giant craft thing with something for everyone. i cannot wait.

still haven't gotten father a father's day gift. guess this means i don't love him.

going out to eat after school with georgia, heidi, emma, and maybe a couple more people to celebrate georgia's b-day. i don't want to take her b-day with me because i hate carrying things, so i'll either give it to her when i give her a ride today...later at 7:15am-ish or tomorrow. i think belated gifts are better than on-time gifts. just me though.

i think that the one person who kept talking about my ego, in one post, is posting comments again. it's quite sad that they feel they have to remain anonymous. i bet it's some guy i go to school with. usually, random people have better things to do with their time.

i have started another blog. i don't like having two, but the other one, under a different user name, is all about me and normal girl things. i hate talking about crushes, fights, and other things because i know people are reading and some of those people are males.

guys just don't understand girls.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home