Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Sunday, June 12, 2005

work.

work was interesting. it was pouring most of the day and i had to park far in the lot and walk to the door. i walked slowly and got drenched. it felt like a movie scene because here i was, walking slowly, and everyone else around me was running. i love the rain. i didn't care that the hair that took me an hour to style was ruined, i just felt calm as i walked in drinking my coffee. i got in and katie convinced me to go to this puddle that formed where cars turn in and we splashed around. i was soaked up to my knees and higher. i was so sopping wet!

i hate everyone i work with. i gave my two weeks today. i'm actually doing it for numerous reasons and if my boss doesn't try and fix them or level with me, i'm going to quit. i'm just a teenager. i have my whole life to live.

dustin asked me about my three boyfriends today :)!! it was humorous. it's because i'm always at the movies with one of these three guys: a, e, or the grossest one that he thought, my brother. he kept talking about the tall blonde one and how "he's a keeper". i just tell him he's a loser and he's trying to make me feel bad about being single, which i don't.

sadly, i think i like being single. it's been so long since i've been in a relationship that i like being with myself. there are times though that i just want someone to talk to and hold me and don't know who to turn to, but relationships are so strange the first couple of weeks. i always say it, but i want to skip over the impressing each other crap, the getting to know each other crap, and get to where you are comfortable sitting at home watching a movie or just sitting in a park or something and not talking.

the ice slowly dripped onto the floor.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home