Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Saturday, June 11, 2005

crap; the sequels sequel

i accidently hit return instead of tab, so those other two posted. whatever. the whole crap thing is about this one person i know. i'm so confused. i don't want to explain. i just want to vent without details. how can they? they have no idea what they are thinking! they need to open their eyes! they have to stop being so stupid. they don't know me! i don't know them! they need to just LEAVE ME ALONE! they seriously have to back off and chill out because it makes me want to be around them even less. should i talk to them? should i try and explain? they don't know me because i don't know me. i'm not who i want to be and they should see that, accept it. i don't even know what i'm talking about anymore! i'm going crazy. it's the haircut.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home