Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Saturday, June 11, 2005

really bored, in case the numerous posts didn't tip you off

I have to work tonight. Not looking forward to it. I love not working. When I don't work I can do anything, really obvious, I know. It's so nice to be free and be able to have plans. It's nice just to go on the computer and complain about being bored. I was reading this article today about all the negative effects jobs have on teenagers. It was really funny. I want to quit my job for a little bit, take a leave of absence or something. I just need a break. After yesterday off, I'll be good for awhile though.

Prostitution gives me power! (lol Shannon)

1 thoughts:

  • At 12:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    the butterfly is my god, it comes to me glowing of yellow radiance barkoning its existance in a shrieking call, it says to me "today is the day of whispering" so i cock my weapon and start to walk

     

Post a Comment

<< Home