Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

despressed...again.

Yeah, I just decided I don't like boys. They are so...ugh! I am slowly starting to wonder if I still like A. I haven't seen or talked to him in forever. I guess maybe in the back of my head I've gotten used to this 'single' thing. Not caring if I have to impress someone, or eat something. I just like being comfortable and once I get involved with a guy I feel like I'm no longer being myself. I'm Saraandwhat'shisname. I'm a unit. I don't like unit. I like just being me. If I could buy gum by the stick, I would. Because then it would just be gum, not a pack of gum. Have you ever wondered how the individual piece of gum feels? Being labeled like all the other gum in the pack? Me neither. Until now.

Went to Jessie's and hung out with her and Georgia. Then we decided to go get coffee with Evan and two of his friends. We ended up playing hide and go seek in Walmart. Jessie and I got yelled at for riding on skateboards that were half in a box. Opps! People can test bikes, why not skateboards?

I just got really dizzy.

My grandma is in the hospital. She felt sick and now she's spending the night. She has an ulcer or something. Don't I sound like a loving, concerned granddaughter?

Sick of everyone!

I didn't get fired at work! The staff leader who fired me didn't have the power to! I am taking a month off because I have been so stressed out when it comes to work lately. Luckily he said that he could give me the month off when I explained. Kept saying how much they wanted to keep me at the theater. Mentioned a possible promotion to cashier when I get back! I am really happy about that! I hope!

I am still all stressed out about the boyfriend thing. I hate how everyone wants to pair up like we're about to go on the ark. Somedays I really want a boyfriend, a best friend type. That's whenever I'm lonely though. I don't have a best friend. So that's why I want a boyfriend because then they become your best friend, or really close to it. I used to sort of have this best friend, then she always talked about her best friend, and we had this sort of falling out. It was sad and I miss all the stupid stuff we did. Then I got all anti-best friend. Bad thing, anti-best friend. Makes you anti-social and lonely.

I wonder if I'm that 1 in every 100 people who is asexual. I doubt it. I get very...well, let's just say I'm not asexual. Life would be easier if I were. Then I could become a nun. Nun's have it nice. The nuns in Whoopi Goldberg movies, anyway.

I just want to be alone, you should've never come around, why don't you just go home?

1 thoughts:

  • At 10:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Here's a hug for you : HUG!!!! I totally understand the boyfriend thing. I might be one of the culprits, but I do know how that feels. Part of me wants to be like, forget it, forget them, and part of me is way beyond obsessed. (CoffeeCleve)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home