Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

blisters and braces.

went to the carnival with c. it was a lot of fun. i went on the zipper for my first time ever. i smacked me head to the front twice. it was funny. went on tons of rides. got the cool braclet thing! i ended up feeling sick. i never get sick because of rides. i think it's because too much sun.

while on the carisol (spealing is huribel, plweas xcus!) i noticed that i have blisters all on my sholders. it is really gross. don't know what else to say about that. before blisters (is worse than it looks). be fore-warned, i think these pics are really gross===>blisters(1) and blisters close-up(2)

i'm finally getting my braces off. after forever. i thought i was going to strangle my dentist because he's like "they're not 100%..." then he decided that it'll be by the time they are off. party!

right side of the highway.

2 thoughts:

  • At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yay for the zipper! lol yah I had alot of fun. thank you for coming with me!! I got sick too. I think it was the heat. well, thanks. much love babe <3<3

     
  • At 8:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ouch. Massive Ouch. (CoffeeCleve)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home