Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Friday, July 01, 2005

edit.

at the grandmother's. little sister is thrilled to see me. she's already shown me all her new stuff and made me make bracelets with her. i must say, my fish one looks stunning on me.

"oh my god. oh my god." times that by about 3 and you get my grandmother's reaction to my hair. oh yes and "you have such pretty hair!", i reply "i know! isn't it wonderful red"-though i understood what she meant. with bitter tone "i meant before." she did ask me if i lost some weight, so...

everyone is at the funeral. i can't stand to go. i didn't know the girl or her family that well and it's too sad. i hate how these young children die of cancer, yet all these horrible people live to be old. she deserved to be old.

a called me on the ride to grandmother's. i answered only to say i was roaming. i don't have caller id on my cell, so i didn't know who it was. i was shocked...and pleased. i hung up and my mom asks "who was that", i lie. because i always lie. and say "heidi." then she shocks me by saying "no it wasn't. it was a boy." so i explain that i didn't want to tell her because she is noisy and the last time she found out a boy called me, she automatically assumed i liked him and wouldn't give it up. so she goes "i know you have guy friends. i've heard you mention eric and austin (i fail to point out to her that it is usually because i'm talking about them as a unit with their girlfriends) and evan (nothing to point out here, she had a point). i slyly try and change the subject...it works.

roaming on cell. on phone with kindra. mom is gonna kill me when she sees the bill.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home