Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Friday, June 24, 2005

bipolar.

i think i'm bipolar. i was in a fantastic mood and had all this stuff runny through my head and now i am sitting in my house, alone, feeling depressed. my family went out to eat and i can't go because i'm not strong enough to resist the food. none of my friends answered their phones. for some odd reason i just want to start crying. i think i'm afraid of being alone. i used to like it, but it feels so weird right now. i don't like feeling alone. it's worse when you call and they don't answer. the phone just keeps ringing and you start to think how they're out their having fun and you are home, alone, by yourself. i need to snap out of this.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home