Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Saturday, June 25, 2005

poker.

e said he's gonna teach me how to play poker and that when he's through, i'm going to awesome and win against most people, excluding himself of course. we were talking about this as i was ranting about no one being home, having no plans, etc., and then he said he'll teach me when we have our horrible movie night (we've decided we're going to rent some of the worst movie:gigli,etc: and watch them). i'm looking forward to it because it should be quite entertaining.

i called maybe 10 people last night looking for someone to sneak into a movie with me, but everyone was either not home or not answering their phone so i stayed home all by myself. this may have been a factor to why i was feeling depressed.

my parents finally came and my mom and i started watching spanglish and then about half way, we got in this huge argument and we stopped watching. i just asked her if she'd like to pick up where SHE left off, and she started going on about everything she had to do...as she sits on the couch and reads.

have to work today. not looking forward to it. never am. i got to leave work an hour and a half yesterday. it was really nice. i was really happy.

day 6 of the 'ole diet. i have no idea if i've lost any weight because i haven't been on the scale since the end of my last diet. once i weigh myself monday i'm going to hit the exercising hard. i want to loose as quickly as i did before. even get down farther.

i can to the weirdest realization the other day. when i talk and flirt with other people, i don't realize i'm me. anyone have any idea what i mean? i'm no longer little over-weight, braces on teeth, sometimes wears glasses, sara. i'm this beautiful person that can do whatever she wants. it's strange because when i talk to other people, like this really skinny girl at work, i feel like i sort of look like them because that's what i see. it's this really strange thing. most of the time i feel faceless though. i sort of like being faceless because their is nothing to be judged. i wish we were all faceless or could see others like that. personality is the best thing, but everyone first judges you by your outside. you have to work so hard if your face isn't as beautiful as the next persons.

one of my friends isn't talking to me. i don't know why and it worries me. i've called her many times and she always hangs up, she blocks me online, i'm so confused. i didn't say anything because when i am a bitch, it's usually on purpose. so i'm wondering if she heard some rumor or something...i don't know what it would be about, but that's my only guess.

the sun isn't always greener on the other side of the sea.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home