Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

nudist colony

i just found this conversation interesting. to protect those involved, the friend's name will be censored.

****** says:
before I die I want to spend the weekend in a nudist colony hahhahha


like ok and stuff says:
i want to go to a nudist colony before i die!

like ok and stuff says:
that'd be so kick ass

****** says:
we should so go


like ok and stuff says:
it'd have to be in italy or some place where i wouldn't know anyone

like ok and stuff says:
lol, sounds like you just want me to get naked...

just thought i'd post it.

my sanity, cuz i wanna feel the blah blah blah....

1 thoughts:

  • At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's . . . interesting . . . lol. You're cool, though, Sara. You brighten my day, so forget how sarcastic I am!!!! (CoffeeCleve)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home