Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

weight.

played an interesting game of "guess my weight" at work. horrible game. i have never played this game where it's turned out nicely. until today.

was in the box with kindra and missy and we started talking about our weight and insecurities and what not when missy, who is chubby, suggests we play the game. she was talking about how she knows she's not normal and how she'd call herself fat. i get stuck with the job of guessing to which she says, don't hold back, and i honestly guess 170. which is 8 pounds under. we guess kindra's but she says she never weighs so wouldn't know. she has the most perfectly built body! i wouldn't weigh if i looked like her. then they guess mine. honestly. and they guess i'm about 128, 130 on a bad day. i love them so much for that. i tell them my real weight and they tell me i carry it very well. i tell them it's in the boobs.

something i hate. one of my friends, who is thinner than me, is talking about how she needs to watch her weight. i hate when skinny people say that. i've accepted the fact that i'm plump and will never be a size 0. but when skinny lil biotches talk about losing weight, it annoys me!

sorry for such a girly subject.

my pink shoes are really dirty! especially the shoelaces. i don't tie my shoes. the shoes were so cheap that the shoelaces cost more. the shoes were $3 at payless. i love them. and teh expensive $4 shoelaces.

going to this girls day out/mini family reunion tomorrow. this means i will be two/three days without a computer. i think i'm gonna try and get to the public library--i never know how to spell this, no matter how many times i look it up, sorry--and get online. it may not happen so i'll blog when i get home.

the past is real.

4 thoughts:

  • At 12:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yeah, im insecure about myself... meh.. you're gorgeous and you're beautiful the way you are. and i hate when like size -2 girls are like "i weigh 90 pounds i am like sooo fat" ugh.. it pisses me off

     
  • At 8:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good design!
    [url=http://lvrihqff.com/eujg/njla.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://rkkbptsp.com/axwk/ljrz.html]Cool site[/url]

     
  • At 8:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

  • At 8:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice site!
    http://lvrihqff.com/eujg/njla.html | http://ehwrcvtm.com/fjhm/pgvq.html

     

Post a Comment

<< Home