Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

smiling...

a called. talked for about 20 or so minutes. i ended the convo before i could make a bigger idiot of myself than i usually do (that make any sense? sounds weird.). we're going out on thursday for breakfast. i am so excited!

omg! believe or not...just realized this. i get my braces off thursday. and i think i baby-sit. braces is at 1. mom volunteered me to baby-sit so i have no idea of the time! arg! i hope it doesn't clash. i'm gonna scream. mom is already in bed, like the old person she is, so i can't casually ask her. dang it. must wait for tomorrow. going to go stress.

sex and candy.

1 thoughts:

  • At 11:28 PM, Blogger Stezie said…

    cheap way to edit post. comment. lol. a also said he called me "about 50 times" last week... my phone was off seeing as i was on vacation and roaming.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home