Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

things on my mind.

don't feel like typing, so i'm going to list things on my mind.
  1. school pictures. ew.
  2. a. he's calling me today. not gonna get too excited though, for it'll seep through on the phone.
  3. paycheck. lost it. think i may have accidently tossed it... must ponder this. going to ask tony if i can have carmike cancel that and send me a new one.
  4. school supplies. have yet to buy. when does school start again anyway?
  5. money i owe parents. 182. ouch. need that paycheck...
  6. biology. took the quizzes, but i still haven't read it. anyone want to study with me? please?
  7. other things to put on this list. none.

when you see me walking, down the street.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home