Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

last day...

for awhile was today. way to go out with a bang! a double. open to past close. wooh! life sucks!...but i'm laughing.

i was in a wonderful mood at work. i saw one of my old teacher's...actually two. mrs. blue and mr. compos (spelling is horrible, forgive). which was really fun.

ooo! story. that reminds me of something i forgot to post...i think. i bought a new purse. it is made out of old license plates and it is the "pimp shit" (to quote tony). so i'm walking into work, after my break, and this random guy rolls his window down and shouts "that's not a purse, it's a license plate". i kept walking but i started laughing so hard. then, as i was leaving work, tony tried to steal it...just remember, i did post about it, lol...and i laughed, again. he asked if i'd seen beauty shop, which i haven't, and then he started ranting about man purses.

i also found out that i work with a crap load of perverts! it was sort of comical. so i'm un-buttoning my shirt, three down, just enough to almost see the bra and everything else, and dustin tells jackie about the time i thought i had a tank top under my shirt and ended up "showing" my "stuff" to him and tony. needless to say, or maybe it wasn't needless, i blushed at the memory.

just e-mail a! tried to play it cool, lol. told him if he's bored that he should give me a call. ball's in his court now. i'm just forget about it and go to the lake and enjoy myself.

more later.

if i'm alive and well, will you be there, holding my hand?

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home