Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Saturday, July 30, 2005

413

okay. this is another lil thing on the past few days.

auntie linny asked me if i had a boyfriend. i told her no. then the whole family goes off on how evil men are and how i should stay away as long as possible. then they told me how lucky gale, their sister who couldn't make it is, because she is divorced and can take up the whole bed and doesn't have to shave. this made me laugh. usually my uncle will be like "you seeing anyone right now?" and i'll tell him no, then he'll say "don't worry. you'll find someone soon." like i need to be married or am about to die or something.

went out and picked raspberries and saw a broccoli plant! it looked so neat! it makes me want to grow broccoli now.

my family makes me laugh because kathy kept talking about when she and her husband would leave home and leave the boys, that they'd have these huge parties. i guess they put lots of wholes in the wall and became very good at fixing them that they didn't know about one until this kid was drunk at a wedding and started talking about it.

susie's oldest is in college and may come to grand forks for the pharmacy school. she was valedictorian of her class. she's really pretty and funny and i hope she comes down. i went to her graduation. she dyes her hair a lot and dresses "differently". she is one of the coolest people and i'd love to go out for coffee with her.

everyone on my mom's side is addicted to coffee! i knew it was in my genes! it was really funny because linny got susie addicted to coffee. we went through three pots of coffee. we were wired. plus some of the cousins were a lil tipsy.

slide into my room.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home