Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Monday, September 20, 2004

Monday

If you could get hung-over from a day of the week, Monday would be that day. As you can tell, today is Monday. I am in 6th hour once again, and I cannot wait to go home. I still have my favorite class left, but even that isn't boosting my mood or outlook on life. I dread Mondays not because it is the first day of the school week, but because it IS the first day of the school week it goes on and on and on.

Sometimes I wish Monday were a person, so you could beat it up and not ever see it again, but then Tuesday would have to be beat up so it'd go away, and Wednesday and Thurday and Friday, but people would leave Saturday and Sunday alone, until the school board decided we'd have to go three weeks (3 Sat. and Sun.) before a break. Then everyone would try to go after the weeks, but the school board would keep finding ways around it.

I guess that all I am saying is Monday sucks. It deserves to suffer. I think Monday suffers enough, because people are always complaining about Monday and that must hurt Mondays feelings. Who are you to insult Monday anyway?

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home