Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Saturday, October 02, 2004

Soul mates

I find myself looking for a soul mate. Or somebody who comes close. I don't want much, just someone who'll give me butterflies everytime I see them.

I went to the grocery store yesterday and was buying lots of soup and I think that soup is one of the best foods in the world and that got me to thinking that the perfect person has got to love soup. Because if we for some reason got married (I'm still not sure if I EVER want to get married) then all we'd probably live on for our first year of marriage would be soup.

I then went to Blockbuster. I was looking at action movies and I got to thinking once again about the perfect person. They'd have to love action movies like I do and they'd also have to put up with the other types of movies I like, yes, that means chick flicks.

You know, finding my soul mate seems too hard. I'll just be a nun.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home