Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Saturday, October 02, 2004

I'm going to die.

Sorry for so many posts. I am really bored and it's 10:30pm. What else have I got to do.

I have this feeling I'm going to die before I'm 20. The following is a list of the things I want to accomplish before that time. I'm going to try and write 20.

1. Get a tattoo.
2. Fall in love.
3. Sky dive.
4. Rock climbing on real rocks, not the fake ones.
5. Scuba-dive.
6. Get my eyebrow or nose pierced.
7. Talk to this person I've been ignoring for half the year.
8. Have the courage to tell someone my weight.
9. Get one of my stories published.
10. Change somebody's life for the better.
11. Lose 10 pounds.
12. Feel better about myself.
13. Jog the mile without getting winded.
14. Ask someone out.
15. Try not to be so sarcastic.
16. Apologise for all the crappy things I've done.
17. Learn how to actually put together a web site.
18. Meet a famous person (we're not talking the mayor here)
19. Understand math or chemistry (either is fine)
20. Think of one more thing.

That's about all. If any of them happen, I'll cross them out and re-post.

Final though- Life's too short

3 thoughts:

  • At 12:49 PM, Blogger mon said…

    Hello!!! I´m mon from Zaragoza (Spain). He visto tu mensaje en mi web y me ha parecido gracioso que mi web traspase las fronteras de mi ciudad. He ojeado tus comentarios y en este último dices cosas interesantes que te quedan por hacer. Te recomiendo el submarinismo que es bestial. Saludos

     
  • At 6:56 PM, Blogger Donnav said…

    interesting! I used to feel the same way & now I'm pushing 40.....trust me that does not seem possible!!!!!!!!!!
    When you get your first tattoo make sure it's something you REALLY REALLY want to live with forever & that it's done by a very good artist. I just had one covered up that I got eons ago by someone that wasn't very good. You can see it at my blog www.jeepindonna.blogspot.com
    You've got big dreams...GO FOR 'EM!!! Life does get better after high school...at least it did for me and a lot of my friends!!
    Donna V.

     
  • At 7:07 PM, Blogger Stezie said…

    For those of you who do not speak Spanish. Here is what Mon said...

    Hello!! I´m mon from Zaragoza (Spain). I have seen your message in my web and it seemed funny that my web transfer the borders of my city. I looked at your comments and in this last one you say interesting things that remain for doing (to be done-if you don't get it). I recommend you go scuba diving that is bestial. Greetings

     

Post a Comment

<< Home