Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Saturday, October 02, 2004

Dead.

I am so tired. I went to a bonfire thing last night and got home around midnight. Then I stayed up and read a book til 2:00am. SO I am feeling like the living dead. I hate that phrase--living dead. It was really fun except for the fact it was freezing and we had to go inside. We just watched a movie and gossiped. It was great.

I'm going to actually BUY my dress today. It'll be great. I cannot wait until homecoming. It's going to be great.

I agree with 'X' people in general suck. I am annoyed with everyone right now. Why is the world so crazy? Anyway. I figure the world will be perfect if only a few people were alive, around 12. Me, and eleven strangers. Kind, quiet strangers.

Final thought- The world sucks, people suck, I rock.


1 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home