Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Thursday, October 21, 2004

sleepovers can be boring

Last night was fun, but not what I expected. About fifteen of us girls, and one guy, were at Maggies and four people slept over. Maggie's dad made me laugh so hard, we had this guy over, Rodell, and Maggie's dad asked us if Rodell was planning on staying the night. It was great. You have to know her parents to get it though.

I ate way too much and danced a lot, but once the sugar died down, so did I. We spent the whole night talking and it scared how much Steph's life is like the movie "A Cinderella Story".

I did get some good gossip though. That's always good. If you know me, you know that I have to know everything. Unfortunately, that little fact is not very good and I can sometimes come off as a gossip. I don't spread gossip as much as listen and blackmail, lol.

Anyway, I feel like crap; two hours of sleep, losing your voice, eating too much, and sharing too much, will do that to a person.

Final thought- When half-asleep and at a sleepover, some things should not be shared.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home