Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Homecoming-the whole story

Homecoming was so much fun. Some people thought it was boring, but I had a great time.

Before we went to the dance about fifteen of us went out to eat. The food was great and we were all very loud. People kept throwing us dirty looks. We didn't care. We talked about everything, from the weather to the dance to guys and other crap like that.

I had to go back to Ashley's house because she forgot her ticket and money. I gave both her and Abbie a ride to the dance, so Abbie and I stayed in the car while Ashley did her best to remember all the stuff she forgot.

We finally got to the dance and found our friends. The coat check line was really long so we threw our crap and shoes in a corner. The first few dances were slow, not the beat, but by the fact nobody wanted to start dancing, but it picked up quickly after that.

I had a great time except for some people kept throwing water all over. I got hit at least four times. The first three, it was only a little water, the last time, I got really wet.

Besides spending most of the dance, dancing, I went around and found the guys my friends liked and made them dance together. Ashley and Abbie felt it was their job to find me somebody to dance with, even though I had been dancing with people. Luckily the person they found could dance, because one of the freshman I had danced with kept stepping on my feet and since I didn't have shoes on, it hurt.

After homecoming about half of us went to Georgia's house and "watched" a movie. We just gossiped the whole time. It was really fun. I am sadly one of those people who love to gossip, so I had a great time at Georgias.

Some people said that this homecoming wasn't as fun as last years, but I had nothing to compare it to. I for one, had a great time and cannot wait until the next dance!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home