Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Sleeping and McD

I really need to start exercising again. Rick got me on the habit on not. If I had just gotten of the internet on Thursday, I wouldn't be saying this now....

I am really tired. I feel asleep on the couch as my parents played "who can yell louder at our son". I was surprised that I slept for a 1/2 hour. Now I can stay up a 1/2 later. Yesssss.

That logic is probably why I am so tired all the time. I need to start sleeping and eating like a normal person. Yes, I do sleep-if you count 4-5 hours, and yes, I eat, just not healthy food.

I had McDonald's for supper. There goes my baby-sitting money. Thank goodness that it's a steady job-every Sunday. I need a new CD. This fact led me to McDonald's. I got a large fry and that gave me a dollar for Best Buy. Yessss. I look at it as paying for $.59 of a large fry instead of $1.59. Yeah, for screwed up logic.

I hate it when I get tired like this. I get so exhausted yet I feel like exploding because my molecules are running through my body at full force!

Speaking of molecules. I am now failing Chemistry. Where are you when I need you BJ? My mom told me to find out who the smartest guy in my class was and date him. I laughed. Those smart people are way above me. I'll just stay alone and failing at the bottom of the grade scale.

Final Thought: Ain't life grand!?

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home