Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Looking sick

I had to go to the grocery store so many times the past two days to get my mom things she forgot. Here's a little story:

Sick people must give off a vibe
By: Stezie
I had stayed home from school because I was sick but this did not stop my mother from sending me and my dad, whose back has been killing him, to get groceries. We go, get the stuff, and check out. I end up bagging the groceries because their is never a bagger around when you need one. So I'm almost done, I have a Dr. Pepper and a small bottle of that bubbly, sparkling apple cider stuff, when a bag boy comes over and asks if he can take over. I just kind of looked at him, two things left and he shows up? I just mutter something and he asks if I want them left out or in the bag. I mutter both and he gets confused, so I reach across him, grab the Dr. Pepper and stick it in a bag and grab the apple stuff and hold it. Their are three bags in the cart. He then asks if I need any help. I resist the urge to say "I'm under forty, have two functioning legs, am in alright shape...I think I can handle it." I just told him no thanks, he told me to have a good day, and then he started to walk away. After taking three steps, he turns around and says "Have a happy gobble day!" Gobble day? What the hell? I then realized, I may have been sick, looking like crap, and had hair sticking up all over the place, but this guy was flirting with me. Sick people must give off a vibe.
The End

So today I was better. My grandma decided to come up for Thanksgiving a day early, so my mom suffered a minor heart attack getting the food and house ready. God answered my prayers, my uncle didn't come up. Food was great. I feel sick-full sick. I was mad that my grandma came up because the combination of her coming up and my dad throwing his back out meant that I couldn't go serve food at the mission. I am really tired and I need to go read other people's blogs so I leave you with this thought:

If a turtle looses its shell, is it homeless or naked?

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home