Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Sick Nightmares

I had the worst dream last night. It was all Rachel's fault too. She told me on Mon(?) about almost getting a speeding ticket over the weekend so I feel asleep thinking about that. I've only had my liscence around six months so the idea of a ticket terrifys me-if I get one, I can't drive my parents told me-. So my dream more or less ended up with me getting a ticket, and I woke up crying(hey, I have no control over things I do in my sleep) and I had to tell myself it wasn't real because for about half an hour I thought it had been. Finally, around 3:30 am, I began to realize it was a dream.

I got up around 5:30 to get ready to go to school. I had to make up an English test I'd missed on Tuesday. As luck would have it, I was sick. So I spent most of the morning watching The Wedding Singer, which I have never seen (I feel asleep after whoever Drew played danced with the chubby boy, Saved by the Bell-I miss that show so much!-, and Roseanne. I am going back to bed now because I just got on to check my e-mail and take a break from the Lifetime movie. If I feel better later, I'll write more.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home