Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Thankful for...

Next year I told my parents that if we saw any homeless people or people asking for money we should have them some eat with us.

Next year I don't want to celebrate Thanksgiving at my house. I want to spend it at the mission or on the base serving the airmen.

Next year I want people to realize that Thanksgiving is a holiday to give thanks and think about all you have; it's not just a holiday for eating. The fat people made it that way.

I am thankful for:
  1. Kind family
  2. Roof over head
  3. Food on table
  4. This holiday is almost over
  5. Sales tomorrow! I'm waking up at 5:15 so I can get to Best Buy by 6:00am. Long lines suck, but sales are awesome.

This Christmas I am "adopting" a family at Viking school. I am also going with my mom to clean this lady's house. She and her husband are now the guardians of their three grandchildren(the kids mom died and the dad is out of the picture). The grandma said that she wishes she could have a maid for the day and a baby-sitter. So as a surprise, my mom, my mom's friend, and I are going to go clean her house and watch her kids while her and her husband go out. They don't have a lot of money so I'm going to tell them if they ever need a baby-sitter I'll do it for free. Life is about helping people out, and the sooner people realize it, the sooner they'll be happier.

My eyes have been so funky this holiday. I've been wearing my glasses everywhere. I am happy that no one, except old people who forgot stuff, are in the grocery stores and at blockbuster. I look like a librarian in my glasses, at least with my hair pulled back the was it was today.

Now, I am going to check people's blogs. Happy Holidays. Happy "Gobble" Day!


0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home