Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Dreams

Read about a dream Jenna had on her page so I thought I'd touch on the subject too.

I love dreaming. It makes me all fuzzy inside. I guess it makes you fuzzy inside if you're dreaming of the right person... Anyway, let's just say I fell asleep all nice and warm and "fuzzy" last night. Had the same recurring dream about this one guy who just sweeps me off my feet. I hate it when you wake up out of your dream world, the world is freezing, and your dad is shouting through the door "You have five minutes to get out of bed before I break down the door." It's such a cruel awakening.

Dream quotes I like are listed below:

To those who can dream there is no such place as faraway.
Dreams are only thoughts you didn't have time to think about during the day.
Dreams are illustrations... from the book your soul is writing about you.
Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives.
Anyone can escape into sleep, we are all geniuses when we dream, the butcher's the poet's equal there.
I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long.
For a dreamer, night's the only time of day.
We are near awakening when we dream that we dream.
Last night I dreamed I ate a ten-pound marshmallow, and when I woke up the pillow was gone.

I think we dream so that we can keep on living. If we were to go through life without imagining, we'd explode. For those of us who don't have the time to imagine during the day, we dream at night. We dream so that we can exist.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home