Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Saturday, November 13, 2004

Bowling

Went bowling with friends last night. I didn't want to, but Georgia guilted me into going. I hung out at Georgia's for an hour before we went because I had nothing better to do. I tried to convince her to wear this really ugly shirt, but she was too smart for me. Anyway...

Got to the bowling alley and low and behold it, it was really boring. The people who were there were: Hannah, Haley, Megan, Ashley, Leann and Tony, Carly and Ryan, Georgia, and me. So the only people who bowled were (Carly and Ryan) and (Leann and Tony). So the rest of us just talked and then Ashley's ex-b came and I went and had a couple words with that loser. That was fun. After I was done talking to him I saw Ryan, his sister Sarah, and some of Sarah's friends. So I just hung out with them.

Ryan is really funny so I actually started to have a good time, until Evan came around. Evan is Ryan (Carly's bf's brother) and he works at the bowling alley, so he came around getting people's money-ppl who were bowling. Moving on, Evan recognized me from this other time from the bowling alley and some other things-where I had been a bit hyper and maybe flirtacious, so he started talking to me and I was cringing the whole time. Luckily he left to go flirt with some old lady.

We (Georgia and I) ended calling Greg around 10:45 to see if he wanted to come bowling (we had called earlier, but his mom said he'd be home at 10:30) and he didn't come. Turns out he's trying to wing an interview with Incubus, which would be awesome, so in addition to bowling we talked about the concert and who he should give his extra ticket to.

Left shortly after that and dropped Georgia off. We were going to watch Jersey Girl, but I was really tired so I just went home. I got home around 12:15 and Michael and his friend Cj were downstairs playing video games. I think they stayed up all night because when I woke up they were still playing and everything looked the same.

I really wanted to go to this craft-show thing, but my parents left while I was in the shower, so what can you do? Now I am on the computer trying to think of something to do that'll pass time. So far, very fun ideas have crossed my mind. I'll most likely end up playing with my phone-Turns out Ryan's phone is pretty close to mine- and then I'll eat, and go to sleep. I should probably get on the treadmill, but I am deprived of sleep, so it won't happen. Oh well. More later---maybe even an annoying questionnaire...

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home