Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

The Lovely Evening

Had a "lovely evening", but this wasn't it. Was quite angry with a certain person who was SUPPOSED to come to the Teen Page meeting, but didn't. Had to hang out with people...let's just call them occasionally boring, people. Oh well. Won a Christmas music CD. Moving on...

I am quite tired and very behind in school work. Ignore the fact that the two have nothing to do about each other...

Back to the Teen Page meeting, I am going to write this awesome article on Amos, owner of Amos 5 oh board shop for all you North Dakotans out there, and he is really awesome. He's my new hero. I'll post the article in here when it's (the article) done.

I really had nothing to write about, but I came here anyway. Big mistake. I'm going to start to ramble, and start talking about certain guys, and then people I know will read it, and it'll be really bad.

I am an awesome liar. It is not a skill I am proud of though. Some people, coughcoughWill, have spent hours scanning the internet for information about my life and have just begun to unravel the bundles of lies I have woven. Thank goodness I mostly lie to people who trust me...hmmm I should take a look at that last sentence. If I look hard enough, I may find a lesson to be learned. Umm, no. Sorry.

Dance. Friday. Gonna suck. Have nothing to wear. Err.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home