Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Monday, November 22, 2004

Hyper Monday

I woke up this morning bouncing off the walls. It was scary. Here is an overview of my whole day so far:

Spanish- Got yelled at by Senora because I was cheering and saying Ole, when people answered things wrong. I was motivating them and she threatened to call my dad. She can go ahead and call him, he hates her as much as I do.

Gym- Lost all my badmitten(sp? is this even the right word?) games because I was dancing around. Eventually I went and kept track of a game between Kyle and Steph. I just would randomly run in, throw birdies in, or mess up the score. Steph and I couldn't stop laughing. Then someone threw Bojan's shoe in the locker room so I wore that to geometry while he followed me, trying to get it back.

Geometry- Nothing happened to much in here. I would randomly start laughing and whenever Bojan turned around I'd have to cough back my laughter.

English- We were reviewing for a test, so I didn't have time to be an idiot. I made up for it in the following hour though.

Chemistry- I really shouldn't be partners with Danika. We laugh over the stupidest stuff. I accidentally got water on Austin and Will's laptop (they sat at the lab across from us, because their opposite lab ppl were somewhere else). Danika and I kept stealing their answers-I think I'm a bad influence on her- and it was really funny. Will was all up-tight. Then he started playing with his water bottle and it sounded really annoying, and I tried to hold the feeling in, but I grabbed his water bottle and threw it to the floor. By the end of chemistry I started writing a story in Spanish for Danika. It was about a cat, Pierre, and a dog, Will, having sexo en el banco. I gave it as a present to Danika because she helped with the Spanish. So did Will, put I made him a dog, so I didn't feel like I owed him anything.

Lunch- Hannah's cousin, Angus, from Australia was here. Luckily for him he wasn't the only guy at the table. Everyone was coming over and talking to him and treating him like an alien. Bethany didn't think he spoke English at first so she was talking loudly and slowly. We were all rolling and she was so confused.

This class- BORING. AWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Radio is playing. I actually got most of my work done... Next hour should be boring.

Things to Come:
  1. FCCLA meeting after school-discussing the district meeting tomorrow
  2. Missing school tomorrow for FCCLA district meeting, which means I'll be missing English, Math, and Spanish tests. I hate make-up work.
  3. Three-day week. Thank you Thanksgiving pilgrims. I love you all.
  4. Thanksgiving=Family coming up=trying to fix everything-food, house=HELL.

Interesting fact. Did you know that many historians believe that they didn't have meat at the first Thanksgiving? I think that's awesome. I'm making special stuffing. I have to bake it, not stuff it up the ass of a dead animal, and substitute some of the things in it. It's awesome. I made some last year. The thing I hated last year, not considering my Uncle was at our house, was that everyone was telling me to take a day off of being a vegetarian. It doesn't work like that people! Ugh, the uneducated annoy me.

I want to make this really hard to read. I hate it when people do this, so I'm doing it. I'm also making it pink, to add to the eye-straining pain. Ha ha. They only had purple so I picked a light one. Hope this works.

"I couldn't tell you why she felt that way, She felt it everyday. And I couldn't help her, I just watched her make the same mistakes again."

Do you ever feel like breaking down?Do you ever feel out of place?Like somehow you just don't belong And no one understands you Do you ever wanna runaway?Do you lock yourself in your room?With the radio on turned up so loud That no one hears you screaming. No you don't know what it's like When nothing feels all right You don't know what it's like To be like me To be hurt To feel lost To be left out in the dark To be kicked when you're down To feel like you've been pushed around To be on the edge of breaking down And no one's there to save you No you don't know what it's like Welcome to my life Do you wanna be somebody else?Are you sick of feeling so left out?Are you desperate to find something more?Before your life is over Are you stuck inside a world you hate?Are you sick of everyone around?With their big fake smiles and stupid lies While deep inside you're bleeding No you don't know what it's like When nothing feels all right You don't know what it's like To be like met To be hurt To feel lost To be left out in the dark To be kicked when you're down To feel like you've been pushed around To be on the edge of breaking down And no one's there to save you No you don't know what it's like Welcome to my life No one ever lied straight to your face No one ever stabbed you in the back You might think I'm happy but I'm not gonna be okay Everybody always gave you what you wanted Never had to work it was always there You don't know what it's like, what it's like To be hurt To feel lost To be left out in the dark To be kicked when you're down To feel like you've been pushed around To be on the edge of breaking down And no one's there to save you No you don't know what it's like (what it's like)To be hurt To feel lost To be left out in the dark To be kicked when you're down To feel like you've been pushed around To be on the edge of breaking down And no one's there to save you No you don't know what it's like Welcome to my life Welcome to my life Welcome to my life

Love that song-and the one song I took one line from- and I wanted to waste space and see if I could read it. Thank you...and good-night. America thanks you!

One more thing. I made this quiz thing and sent it to my friends. Someone took it with the name "Your a Bitch", I knew who it was right away. I laughed. It was Ryan-I called his gf a whore and some stuff while she was right next to him-he used the wrong your. Should have been---you're. Oh well. He must have forgot that his last name was in the e-mail address and I can read that. I had a good laugh. I'm hungry, so thank you and good-night. America LOVES you!


3 thoughts:

  • At 4:49 PM, Blogger Squish said…

    yes america DOES love me ^_^
    *struts*
    ...
    yeah, yeah, I should leave
    *sulks into the distance*

     
  • At 8:46 PM, Blogger Stezie said…

    You sound like someone I'd get along with. It's quite scary. Like we could meet and not stop talking. Hmmmm...

     
  • At 4:35 PM, Blogger Squish said…

    I doubt it
    I'm different online than in real life
    how else do I get friendly greetings in chat rooms?
    ^_^

     

Post a Comment

<< Home