Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

FCCLA

The meeting was okay. Everyone was laughing because I asked one of the servers if they could get me a plate with not chicken. TaJanna said I should just remove the chicken, but I calmly explained to her I did not want to eat the juices of cruelty in my rice. They all laughed. Stupid junior boys from some place kept talking to me. I kept walking away. Guys are so strange. They don't get the hint. Oh well. I am very tired but thought I should post. I have oodles of homework to do since I missed school, so I'll do my best to write more later today, or tomorrow. Thank you and good-night!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home