Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Marriage

I've been doing a lot of thinking about people getting married lately. I have decided that I will never get married. Not because I'm ugly or any of that, but because I don't want to get a divorce. I know they have that whole "It's better to have loved and lost, then to have never loved at all," crap, but I don't agree with...don't want to rhyme.

Another reason I will never be married is because I cannot imagine the idea of sleeping with one person and one person alone. Last year Ryan and Joey told me I'm going to be this mega-slut when I grow up. I just don't like the idea of being tied down to one person. The fact that I referred to it as being tied down should tell you something in itself. I think that it's really funny that Ryan plans to stay a virgin until he's married and I'm like,"I'm not going to get married, so why stay a virgin". You have to understand that Ryan is one of horniest guys I know. He is on this whole "Sara is evil" thing because I told him his girlfriend was whore and that she wasn't as easy as he said she was, while she was standing next to him. I'm not that big a bit**, but he hurt one of my friends, so I was like "He's going down."

Anyway, why be married? I guess that marriage has some benefits, but none that make me want to stay with one guy forever. Maybe I just haven't meet him, but I don't think that it'll happen. Marriage is strange and you have to work at it. I don't like working at relationships. It's too much work.

1 thoughts:

  • At 1:25 PM, Blogger pink_blackbutterfly said…

    What a GREAT way to look at it. With the way things are today... getting married is setting yourself up to be hurt! Being TIED DOWN isn't fun. I'm not sure if I'm going to get married. Right now I say I'm not, But if I found someone that I love being around, love bring around ALL the time, that I find everything attractive about them (not that looks are important to me), someone I can't get enough of, and of course the sex would have to be good THEN I would get married!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home