Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Grounding

I'm allowed back on the computer! Yeah! I missed you all. I tried keeping a diary this past week, but it didn't work. Mostly because I had to write it and I couldn't express my real feelings. The reason I couldn't express how I felt was that if I had written it down, my parents had found it, then I'd most likely have to see a shrink.

I wouldn't mind seeing a shrink-I want to be a psychologist when I "grow up"-but it's pretty expensive. I'll just talk to my counselor about my problems. She's better anyway; she always has chocolate!

Where should I start? It feels weird typing this at home. Yesterday I was confirmed. I was so bored during the three hour long ceremony. I started to fall asleep so I bowed my head, closed my eyes, and put my hands in a "praying position". I felt a lot better after that. They put some oil crap on my face and I kept joking that if I had an allergic reaction I'd be walking around with a red cross on my head. We drove through McDonald's after that. Our "celebration that we're part of the church" dinner. Today we got twenty dollars because yesterday we (my brother and me) kept saying what is this for?, what is this worth?, and today, we found out.

Friday I went bowling with FCCLA. It was okay. I didn't bowl (never really do) and neither did Nicole. Mrs. Winkler, Bethany, and Bethany's friend bowled. Bethany was really good considering the fact she's pregnant. We joked that the ball and her stomach canceled each other out. About an hour into it, Tajanna, Stef, and Rachel C.T. came. They had gotten their hair done (I hate it when people do that) Tajanna had hers fixed, she had attempted to do something with it the weekend before and it had left her with yellow spots all over her head, Stef died hers darker, it's brown, not dirty blonde-I don't care what she says, and Rachel just had hers styled.

I don't really like Rachel. She asks one question after the next and some of them are really rude. About ten times during bowling I wanted to grab a bowling ball and drop it over her head. I can feel very violent at times. I need to work on that. I'm in this class that teaches you these seven habits you need to succeed. One of them states "Be proactive, not reactive." That statement, and the fact I may have went to jail, caused me to smile and act like I liked her.

I'm going to make lunch to take to school for about the first time in three or so years. I'm making my veggie wraps. I love them so much. I'm only making lunch because I've been spending more than I should in my account, and if I don't not eat a day or two, my mom will flip when I ask for more money. I tried not eat once last week, but my stomach kept shouting these loud protests. I caved in.

Well, I'm going to check my e-mail now. Yeah! So, I'll be writing soon! If only I had more to write about...

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home