Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Voting Day

Today is election day! Millions of people are quivering with anticipation. I hope that the right man wins...

I don't have too much time to write. I am trying to think of something interesting to write...hum....

Nine hours and forty-five minutes left!!!

I have a Spanish Club meeting after school. It should be fun. We're making skulls in honor of Day of the Dead. I hate one of the supervisors, but what can you do. I have an FCCLA meeting tomorrow. That'll be really fun. That'll be much more fun than the Spanish Club meeting. Unfortunately, they don't have any cute guys in FCCLA, I can't say the same for Spanish Club. For some reason lots of cute, eligible guys are in Spanish. Me gusta guapos chicos en espanol.

That is it. This terribly boring post has ended (Thank God). You may now breath a sigh of relief. I'm going to go to one of these poetry websites and add some more poems. Toddles!

Final Thought: NINE HOURS AND FORTY-FIVE MINUTES LEFT FOR PIERRE!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home