Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Monday, November 01, 2004

Vote Tomorrow!

I don't want to sway anyone and I am not trying to say that one candidate is better than the other, all I want to say is that if you are able to vote, do so. Please take advantage of this constitutional right and encourage all the people you know to vote. If you don't vote you do not have the right to critize our president or his actions. I just want everyone to get out there and exercise their right to vote. Their has been one small change that I feel I must share with you all: Republicans will vote on November 2nd and Democrats will vote on November 3rd.

Final Thought: God Bless America

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home