Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Monday, November 01, 2004

Recap and Forward

Recap to Halloween. Had a great time. Wish I had had plans though. Spent part of the day talking with Cody about my lack of plans. He said he was surprised because he thinks I have a lot of friends. Guys can be so sweet sometimes and not even know it. Today he told me to hurry up and get my fries (at lunch), so it comes and it goes. Moving on--I ate so much food and candy on Halloween. My dad got back from Dallas and he asked me if I put on weight. I was so insulted. My mom and him told me I really need to start running again-ugh!-and I blame it on Rick who started me on this destructive cycle!

Forward to this weekend. Leann, her boyfriend Tony, Kayla, me, and some 21-year-old guy are going to "The Grudge", provided that Leann doesn't piss her pants before then:) She is so scared. Carly tried to tell her it isn't scary but Ryan kept on about how scary it was. All this talk of scary movies brought us to the topic of..."Why do guys think that girls are easier when they're scared?". If any guy out there would like to enlighten me, feel free. Personally, I'm not all like "I'm so scared, I want to have sex to calm down!" and I don't know anyone who is like that. This is just me trying to disprove that wrong message.

33 hours until I give up on Pierre. I am giving him until 10 p.m. just so I have a little bigger time frame. SEND ME A SIGN PIERRE! ANY SIGN WILL DO! Maybe putting those words in caps will transfer them to Pierre's brain, maybe not, but it makes me feel better.

Final Thought: It is better to have loved and lost, then have never loved.--What moron came up with this? Personally, I'd rather day-dream about someone and wonder what could have happened, then have some stupid person break my heart and gain ten pounds in "emotional weight".

Word of the Day- emotional weight-N. Weight put on by eating emotions, the excess weight that you put on when you sought food to feel your empty void...Her emotional weight was getting out of hand.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home