Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Monday, November 15, 2004

Why have you deserted us so?

I did not post yesterday because starting yesterday, I am grounded from the computer for TWO WHOLE WEEKS. I'm writing this at school. Thank goodness for this or I'd cry. I'm thinking of friend's houses that I can go to to check e-mail. I need to be connected! Aggg.

The concert is tonight and I don't want to go. Greg is supposed to give me his extra ticket so I can invite Rachel. I don't know if she can even go. He's waited this long to give me the ticket. He thought he'd give it to a friend. Excuse me why I go laugh. Anyway, if Rachel can't go I am going to invite someone else. I'm supposed to like approve it with him or something, but screw that. The other person I'd ask really likes Greg and I don't think he likes her as a person, so... Oh well. Greg annoys me sometimes, so it'd be perfect revenge. My brother almost didn't get tickets because his girlfriend wanted to be on the floor, but it was sold out. Instead they're sitting and they WILL be there. I have this feeling something is going to go wrong. I don't want to go because of it, but I'm paranoid.

I spent most of Sunday cooking. It was really fun. I made these awesome veggie wraps and some dish for my family. I get most of my recipes from hiddenvalley.com. I really like cooking. I don't know why, but recently I find that when I am agitated, I go to the kitchen. I go to the kitchen not to eat, but cook. I may have a problem...

2 thoughts:

  • At 7:38 AM, Blogger pink_blackbutterfly said…

    Oh dear! Sorry to hear you are grounded from the computer! I hope you have fun at the concert. I know how it is to have a brother that likes to ruin things. Anyways going to the kitchen to cook is alot better than going in there to eat when you are angry!!!!!! It's kinda cool I think! well I hope you day goes well! talk to you later!!!!!!!

     
  • At 9:38 AM, Blogger Squish said…

    hope you don't mind but I linked you, seen you commenting on various blogs so I thought I'd check out yours, it's...er...pink ^_^

    oh yeah, m0o, by the way

     

Post a Comment

<< Home