Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Monday, December 27, 2004

Aw

I love to read. Finished my final new book from Christmas and have already begun re-reading. I particularly like books by Sarah Dessen. I love "This Lullaby", "The Truth About Forever", and "Keeping the Moon". I recommend these books to any girl out there. Sadly, most of the money from my grandma is going towards books...and the second season of a T.V. show I like. I cannot wait to go get more books! I might just order online though so I don't have to go out. Ordering online would make me wait for my books now...

2 thoughts:

  • At 6:30 PM, Blogger Omni said…

    If you order via Amazon.com, you get a discount, and no sales tax... and, as long as you order more than $25 worth, shipping is FREE!! :-)

     
  • At 12:19 PM, Blogger Rick said…

    yes. amazon is the way to go. or overstock.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home