Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Charms

We celebrated our family Christmas today. Mom and Dad got me a charm bracelet. I had to laugh because one of the charms was McDonald's. Jamie got me the best smelling bath and body lotion, bath gel, and spray-Lime Coconut! I hope Michael (my brother) and Jamie (his gf) don't break up soon. She's really nice and I like hanging out with her. My little sister, Jenna, got me this colorful triangle thing. Can't really explain it. Maybe I'll post pictures of the things later.

No one is online. I am on tagged. Again, if you want to going go to this page. I am started to get addicted to getting points. Ahhh! I am an addict!

Was watching Tech TV and the funniest commercial came on! First scene, You need to stop kidding yourself, scene two-you're a drunk, scene three-you'll never quit smoking, scene four-you'll always be fat...then skip the resolutions this year and watch...you get it. I started laughing really hard. Michael and I were rolling.

Am really full. I'm going to go take a nap now...lol, it's 6:55pm. I feel like an old person.

1 thoughts:

  • At 8:11 AM, Blogger Squish said…

    it's a little bit early but oh well...
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
    ^_^

     

Post a Comment

<< Home