Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Elf shoes and gifts

In this post I will touch two major subjects; elf shoes and gifts.

Elf shoes will start the post because I am sure many of you are wondering what the hell they are. Georgia wore, what Hannah calls, elf shoes. They were black flats with teal lining and they pointed at the end. Little could I tell, because they were black, but they were pointed up. Like elf shoes.

Gifts. My b-day is on Sat. Georgia gave me a gift today because, even though she thought it was on Fri., someone told her it was today. She wanted to be safe and I got a present early. I love what she got me. It's hard to believe how well some people know me. I loved my gift but I hate when people buy me gifts. I just tell people the best gift they can give me is friendship. In return to this, they mutter "I'll just get you food." Isn't it great when you get something you love?

2 thoughts:

  • At 8:16 AM, Blogger Gareth said…

    happy bday for tomozza!

     
  • At 5:32 PM, Blogger Squish said…

    yar! happy birthday and whatnot!!
    *joins in with the singing*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home