Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Sick...again

Went home sick today. I hate being sick. I almost passed out in gym and Mr. Peterson told me I should go home. Sometimes I just get weak and shaky, it sucks. I already have so much work to make up, being sick has only added to my load.

Chemistry test tomorrow. My goal is to get over fifty percent. I'm not doing as well as I'd like to in Chemistry. A stupid quiz brought me down. I need to get a tutor or something (I know I'm always saying it, but this time, I really need one). Any chemistry whizzes out there? If so...PLEASE COMMENT.

I need to work on this huge English paper due tomorrow. It's on To Kill a Mockingbird.

I really need to work on my homework. I'll try and post later if something really interesting happens. Chances are nothing will and I won't. Please feel free to dream though. Thank you all for supporting me in my time of need *sneezes* Dank ou ery much!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home