Something Creative

I am something creative. Maybe you are too. But who knows, maybe you are not. You should find out, because I'd like to know.

Monday, January 10, 2005

Toothpaste; in story form

Today I figured out the truth about the world around us. Life sucks and it's not getting any better, any time soon. People lie to get what they want, and when that doesn't work things get ugly. Intimidation is a weapon used by all to get what they want. Children know more then they should and some are far too innocent. The world, more specifically America, does dumb things (ex. the assault weapons being legalized). People want a higher education, yet complain when they have to work for it.

In case you couldn't tell. I was very bored. I feel I made some good points though...

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home